Rush Hall at Wilkins
Rush Hall is located downtown Des Moines at 713 Walnut Street. It will open with embark on September 6th 2017.
Rush Hall is named on the buildings architect, Edwin Arthur Rush. The Wilkins building was completely in 1909 by the Chicago based A.W. Rush and Son where Edwin was the "son." The firm later moved to Tulsa, OK and became Rush, Endacott and Rush. The local paper had reported at the time that hundreds of people would gather daily to watch the innovative construction for the city. Wilkins was the first building using reinforced concrete construction.
Noted architect Bruce Goff had interned with Rush, Endacott and Rush.
The Ford House (1948) in Aurora, IL by Bruce Goff .